1) What is your in-game name? --
CT 5678 MO EOD MILK
2) What is your discord username? --
MILK BAG#3287
3) What is your SteamID? --
STEAM_0:0:159437491
4) Timezone --
EST
5) Time on the server (Must have 3 days minimum. Do !time and screenshot it.) --
6 months
6) Do you have any other experience with staffing? --
Yes SGN, and Exodus
7) How many warns do you have on the server? --
8) Have you reviewed the staff requirements? --
Probably?
9) Are you aware that advertising your application in any way will result in it's denial? --
Yes
10) Have you been banned previously? --
No
11) Why should we accept you into the staff team? (150 Word Minimum) --
The reason you should accept me into staff team is because i am able to deal with situations that most people ponder over and have trouble solving. I am able and friendly with the community. I am also able to speak my mind on how i feel with no regrets. I will always be able to assist lower staff members and teach them how to navigate the staff commands and learn how to talk to the community members.
12) What makes you good staff material? (150 Word Minimum) --
The things that make me good staff material is being able to make decisions when other staff members arent able to. another thing is that i have experince with staff work in mutiple community. I will always speak my mind to the person im dealing with because i believe honesty is the best law.
13) How would you handle an uncompliant player after you have asked them to calm down? --
First i would mute the player. so i can get my words and opinion out. After that i would come to an conclustion on what consquense the player would receive.

I was previously staff on the server.

Last edited:

Dave

Community Manager
Jun 2, 2022

Congratulations on passing the first step of becoming a staff member!
Please speak to an admin+ to set up an interview time. Be sure you come prepared.

Dave

Community Manager
Jun 2, 2022

Welcome to the team.
Please speak to an admin+ to receive your training as well as review the staff handbook in the main discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.