Ghost's Commander Wolffe App

HiddenGhost

Aug 4, 2022
What is your in rp name?: CT 0141 PVT Ghost

What is your discord name?: HiddenGhost#3676

What name does the community know you by?: Ghost

Have you ever received a ban or been in trouble in a administrative manor on Exodus CWRP?: No

If you have why and explain the situation: N/A

Do you have any warns?: No

If so why do you have these warns?: N/A

Are you NCO+ in the battalion you are applying to be commander for?: No

If not are you 2nd lt+ in another battalion?: No

Do you have other characters?: No

(You will most likely have to resign or step down from these)
If gamemasters were asked about your performance how would they rate you be honest?: Depending on my mood I'll perform the best I can every time I'm on but If I was to rate it 1-10 I would say 7.8/10
If your peers inside and outside of your battalion were asked about your performance how would they rate you?: 7-9.5/10 Is what i will think but people may say 6 or 6.5,6.8 Depends on the mission.
Do you get along with not only your battalion but the other battalions in your sector?: Yes, I sure think so, No one has ever got mad at me or rude towards me, I think I'm in a good acquaintance with everyone.
Do you get along with not only your battalion sector but everyone outside of it as well?: As i said in the last question I do and I have a good acquaintance with everyone.

If High Command were asked about you and to give feedback how do you think they would respond Negative or Positive?:
I will have no clue till I have more time on the server but as for right now, I think they would give a positive feedback on me since I have done nothing wrong and always nice to everyone around me.
How long have you played the server?:
4 days
How long have you been in your current battalion?:
Im not in any battalion unless you count CT 101st then that would be 4 days.
Have you ever transferred out of a battalion?:
No.
If so why did you transfer?:
N/A
Have you transferred more then once?:
N/A
If you have why have you and what battalions:?
N/A
If Commanders were asked about your performance how would they rate you?:
As for now I have no clue till I get to show my self for once in a deployment in a mission but as for now I'll say 7/10 or more.
Why do you want to be a commander?:
I see that most people left and most all commander position are open so I said why not and help grow the server and try to make my battalion the largest, Which will be 104th If this is accepted.
Why do you want to be commander of this specific battalion?:
I always had my eyes on the 104th in all servers it specializes in all the stuff i'm good at and It's always been my favorite battalion when I watch the clone wars.
What are your plans for the battalion within the first 3 days?:
Make a training doc, Recruit at least 3-6 people , And be the most active battalion on the server.
What are your plans for the battalion within the first week?:
Recruit the most people we can and to be the best performing battalion on the server.
What are your end goal plans for the battalion?:
To be the largest and active battalion with the the least amount of officers and a good amount of NCOs and enlisted.
Would you ever consider becoming High Command if the opportunity presented itself?: If my troopers in my battalion think I'm ready for it then hell yes I would.

Vibin

Senior Administrator
Jun 1, 2022

Please read this before applying

HiddenGhost

Aug 4, 2022

Please read this before applying
No one ever promotes CT's so I don't know how I'm suppose to get to 2nd LT, Also no one else wants Wolffe so why can't I?

Vibin

Senior Administrator
Jun 1, 2022
No one ever promotes CT's so I don't know how I'm suppose to get to 2nd LT, Also no one else wants Wolffe so why can't I?
We have rules for a reason and if you join 104th all you need to get is SGT.