Funmud Introduction

Funmud

Jun 2, 2022
Hello everyone my name is Funmud I'm a bad bitch and a real one, if your looking to joke around and be extremely serious all at the same time look no further then me! I'm doing a lot of cool stuff so if you want to join in just ask I'm always open for communication. Attached you will find a picture of my sonic OC™! (no stealing pls!)

Attachments

• AfroSocnicOC.jpg
    AfroSocnicOC.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8

morgverd

Banned
May 30, 2022
United Kingdom
morgverd.com
When the next backdoor coming out
Why would we make a new one, the current one is so good it’s still working 💪

For anyone reading who is actually retarded we don’t have a backdoor in the server since when we left ryder removed our helper addons and scanned the server. Half the shit you guys say is a backdoor is either just the server host being dogshit or some stupid mistake. When you have like 20 developers they’re bound to make a few more mistakes. But also the backdoor meme is quite funny so please don’t stop it.

Junebug

Jun 17, 2022
Why would we make a new one, the current one is so good it’s still working 💪

For anyone reading who is actually retarded we don’t have a backdoor in the server since when we left ryder removed our helper addons and scanned the server. Half the shit you guys say is a backdoor is either just the server host being dogshit or some stupid mistake. When you have like 20 developers they’re bound to make a few more mistakes. But also the backdoor meme is quite funny so please don’t stop it.
Morgverd please!! come back!! the server might actually not crash and wipe data every day!!! we need another backdoor just incase!! pls!!!